Welcome to my Blog!

A few members of my family and I were sitting around the dining table this St. Patrick's Day, March 17th, 2012. During the many conversations we were having, my cousin Valerie suggested I start a food blog! In honor of what would have been my grandmother Bernice M. Combs 100th birthday, HERE GOES! Here's to the 'Luck of the Irish"!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My very first try at Risotto.. not sure exactly how it should have turned out!

I have heard horror stories about how difficult it is to make risotto. It did seem to take at least 45 minutes to make.. I am not sure if it looks as it should or not.. I am guessing more research is in need.  However, it did taste really good!  I served it with a very tender juicy chicken breast. I do plan on making this dish again..

No comments:

Post a Comment